Kins Hospital, Sevoke road, Siliguri would like to inform you about some of the most basic guidelines that we hope will be maintained by everyone when visiting the hospital. These are enforced for the betterment of the hospital environment and to create a perfect ambiance for a better treatment.
- TOBACCO - All Tobacco products are strictly prohibited (Smoking, Chewing, Pan / Pan Masala) in the Hospital premises.
- SERVICES – Services of Medical, Nursing, Housekeeping and Maintenance staffs are available round the clock.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES - No Outside food or beverages are allowed in the hospital premises. Patient will be served therapeutic diet as per doctor’s advice in their respective room.
- VISITING HOURS - Visiting Hours should be strictly followed by everyone. All patient coming to the hospital, have very low resistance to fight infection. Visitors can be source of infection to them. To avoid inconvenience to the patient, one visitor at a time will be allowed in the Wards.
- ATTENDANTS – Only one attendant is allowed with all categories of patients for the reason given above. Extra attendant is allowed in case of sick / critical patients and under worse situations.
- SCHEDULE OF CHARGES – Hospital charges as already explained and are not negotiable. For any emergency admission certain advance amount is to be deposited as per the prevalent rates for different category of rooms at the time of admission.
- ADMISSION ADVANCE – Admission advance must be paid at the time of admission to cover the expenses for surgery / treatment.
- LEAVE PERMISSION – Leave permission for admitted patients to be availed from concerned office management and leave to be allowed only under special case and if they agree to be liable for future circumstances.
- SETTLEMENT OF BILLS – Settlement of bills must be done on presentation of the bills. Pending payments as per the due slip should be cleared immediately. Please get receipt for all payments made.
- PATIENT’S BELONGINGS – The management will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for any loss or damage to the patient’s belongings or any other property from the hospital room, locker or any other part of the hospital, including theft or pilferage.
- AIR CONDITIONING – Please ensure that all the windows / doors are closed for effective Air – conditioning.
- VIOLENCE - Violence against medical, paramedical, other hospital staff and damage to hospital property are punishable offences.
The management of Kins Hospital wishes you a speedy recovery and a comfortable healing with us. Kindly follow the hospital rules and help us in providing efficient Services.